My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Beach, California, United States

Music Geek - Rock & Roll Jeopardy Champ Certified!

Poop Culture

Visit my other blog, Lost in the '80s - do it now, dammit!
stereogum
goldenfiddle
adpulp
bigaction
whatevs

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

When in doubt, go for a Moz quote

Oh, mother
I can feel
The soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said.

I know it's over
Still I cling
I don't know where else I can go
Over and over...over


Hi, kids! Enjoy your draft! Feel proud that gays can't marry as you sit in your wheelchair rubbing lotion into your stumps.

P.S. Dan finally snapped around 3:30 AM PST, I hear.

EDIT/ADDENDUM: I have to admit, since Bush won the popular vote, this defeat is a little easier to take. But golly, it shore am do suckage, hyuck (that's Cleveland talk, in case anyone from Ohio is having trouble understanding simple English).

Fine Folks

"...and by hubris, I mean overweening pride!" - Johnny's Greatest Hits

25 Year Loop
Fucking Woof
David Live
The Night Before
Jobriath Was First
She's in Parties
She's in Parties Pt. 2
Tales From the Dragon Club
Tales From the Dragon Club Pt. 2
Okay, California...You Win
How to Sell Used CDs

Previously on "Johnny Is a Man"...

Powered by Blogger

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory

designed by lonelyger